PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Racist or not
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 am 
Odin

Watching question time last night, it was clear everyone has their own bandwagon to bring to the debate... whilst the Labour candidate turned it around to sexual assault and rape, the black panel member started talking about the slavery trade and gave the audience a history lesson..

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:06 pm 
Mrs Pepper

tiggy wrote:
Watching question time last night, it was clear everyone has their own bandwagon to bring to the debate... whilst the Labour candidate turned it around to sexual assault and rape, the black panel member started talking about the slavery trade and gave the audience a history lesson..

I saw that, she went on and on and on and on ....
personally I don’t think he did anything wrong other than be honest about how the sexual assault made him feel and how ridiculous he realized it was too feel that way about a sector of people based on just one fuckface. And made the point that it wasn’t the black thing he would have felt the same had they been from a different sector of people.
Good for him having the courage to say what he did and denounce those feelings too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:03 am 
Person of Interest

And now Sir Phillip Green is exposed, his injunctions being swept aside, although his accusers are still gagged legally.
The Telegraph has half it's issue monstering him, and a good job too.
He has a double whammee though to deal with, not only assault and sexual moments but accusing a black man of still hurling spears through the jungle, opening up racism as an accusation to add to the list of transgressions.

What a horror he is! [9n5.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:06 am 
Site Admin

f politics wrote:
tiggy wrote:

I saw that, she went on and on and on and on ....
personally I don’t think he did anything wrong other than be honest about how the sexual assault made him feel and how ridiculous he realized it was too feel that way about a sector of people based on just one fuckface. And made the point that it wasn’t the black thing he would have felt the same had they been from a different sector of people.
Good for him having the courage to say what he did and denounce those feelings too.

I totally agree, but not to worry, the holier-than-thou brigade will leave him alone once they've found their next victim.

Profile WWW  

[ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10