PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 5
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 am 
Offline
FireStarter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 7457
[giggle.gif] [giggle.gif] [giggle.gif] You guys.....it's so true!

Pete is just being mischievous so how can I say true or false...cos I don't think he is being naughty ...I got the giggles now ...why can't I play this?......see what I mean!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 am 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19466
Location: Valhöll
Hells Granny wrote:
[giggle.gif] [giggle.gif] [giggle.gif] You guys.....it's so true!

Pete is just being mischievous so how can I say true or false...cos I don't think he is being naughty ...I got the giggles now ...why can't I play this?......see what I mean!

False; Pete was being naughty [eusa_naughty.gif]

Granny needs a cuppa in a morning, to get herself. Going!

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4861
True!

Nanny drinks three cups before getting up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
FireStarter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 7457
False

I'm getting it now...cheers guys!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
Succubus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 pm
Posts: 4207
False.

You kinda forgot the True/False statement [9n5.gif]

We will patiently wait for Gran not to mess up [tease.gif]

_________________
Beauty is not in the face, it is a light in the heart - Kahil Gibran


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
<the fluze>

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 45493
Echo wrote:
False.

You kinda forgot the True/False statement [9n5.gif]

We will patiently wait for Gran not to mess up [tease.gif]



False.
She's shit. Ain't gonna happen (and I'm not a patient person).


Someone will wow me tonight on these boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4861
simplysuze wrote:
Echo wrote:
False.

You kinda forgot the True/False statement [9n5.gif]

We will patiently wait for Gran not to mess up [tease.gif]



False.
She's shit. Ain't gonna happen (and I'm not a patient person).


Someone will wow me tonight on these boards.


False

No one would dare wowing Suze on these boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: True Or False......
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:06 am 
Offline
FireStarter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 7457
Echo wrote:
False.

You kinda forgot the True/False statement [9n5.gif]

We will patiently wait for Gran not to mess up [tease.gif]


Hahahaha and oops I realised that after I logged out and didn't wanna log back in...sowwie...thanks for your patience guys!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 5
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection