PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:00 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4797
Having solved it once we now have another to overcome.
By the grace of Ms Arlene Foster of the DUP, who, holding the whole of the UK to ransom asks
'How much do we get for our agreement to the deal?'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:31 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 6277
A united Ireland fcuk em

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 pm
Posts: 452
Its May's deal with new syntax's. No one will vote for it. [9n5.gif]
The SNP, labour and liberal democrats want Boris johnson gone at any costs.
The word on the street is: Boris johnson will go next week, labour and liberal democrats will take over.
No election before another eu referendum. This may take 6 months or longer.

No single political party is willing to take over while "brexit" is on the table. Its killed too many careers.

_________________
Sorry, thread closed.
This thread is closed, therefore you are unable to respond.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4797
Boris ain't going nowhere, he's winning!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 pm
Posts: 452
Watch and wait. :think:
Boris won nothing yet [adrian.gif]
Right now too many MP's will lose their seats if there an election. Remember there jobs come first. :rolleyes:

_________________
Sorry, thread closed.
This thread is closed, therefore you are unable to respond.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4797
""No single political party is willing to take over while "brexit" is on the table. Its killed too many careers.""

Then why are the mob so keen to dish the one party that will be happy to not take over,,, but keep things going?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:07 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19450
Location: Valhöll
Mr Fishy wrote:
Its May's deal with new syntax's. No one will vote for it. [9n5.gif]
The SNP, labour and liberal democrats want Boris johnson gone at any costs.
The word on the street is: Boris johnson will go next week, labour and liberal democrats will take over.
No election before another eu referendum. This may take 6 months or longer.

No single political party is willing to take over while "brexit" is on the table. Its killed too many careers.

Which street is this?

Coronation?

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 pm
Posts: 452
Only a North Korean one :rolleyes:

Jo Swinson may lose her seat in East Dunbartonshire if there an election to the SNP. She not keen on losing her role as "Leader of the Liberal Democrats of the Liberal Democrats" and feels she has more to offer. Other Scottish MP's are in the same boat and none of them will vote for an election right now.

Labour MP's in "leave" areas may lose their seats also after Corbyn brexit policy change.

Tory members who were expelled by Johnson and those in "remain" areas wont risk a public vote right now.

The DUP are seen by many in Northern Ireland as a "leave" party and out of touch. Few will hold on to there seats at the next election. The abortion issue and DUP "pro life"/ anti gay stance means most young people will not vote for them.

It's about 200 - 250 MP's in total.

Some of these MP's supporting grab power behind close doors without a public vote.

There argument seems to be "the 5 year fix parliament act" and they will not be forced to hold another election until 2021-22. They need the next 2-3 years to carry out a second eu referendum and the last one took over a year to plan and hold.

In the meantime MP's can hold on to there seats. An election would only create more "uncertainty and instability".

Now the electricity is back on Pyongyang it's time to catch up with 대로 :winedrinker:

_________________
Sorry, thread closed.
This thread is closed, therefore you are unable to respond.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:27 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 6277
tiggy wrote:
Mr Fishy wrote:
Its May's deal with new syntax's. No one will vote for it. [9n5.gif]
The SNP, labour and liberal democrats want Boris johnson gone at any costs.
The word on the street is: Boris johnson will go next week, labour and liberal democrats will take over.
No election before another eu referendum. This may take 6 months or longer.

No single political party is willing to take over while "brexit" is on the table. Its killed too many careers.

Which street is this?

Coronation?


Sesame

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Irish Question.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 pm
Posts: 452
Pete wrote:
tiggy wrote:
Mr Fishy wrote:
Its May's deal with new syntax's. No one will vote for it. [9n5.gif]
The SNP, labour and liberal democrats want Boris johnson gone at any costs.
The word on the street is: Boris johnson will go next week, labour and liberal democrats will take over.
No election before another eu referendum. This may take 6 months or longer.

No single political party is willing to take over while "brexit" is on the table. Its killed too many careers.

Which street is this?

Coronation?


Sesame


No one voted for the bill [001_tt2.gif]
Lets see if Johnson lasts the week :whistle:

_________________
Sorry, thread closed.
This thread is closed, therefore you are unable to respond.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection