PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 6
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
... but I digress... the Jewish community in England, throughout history, has not lifted a finger to aid the state, where there was not profit to be gained.

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 5125
Location: Fuckinstain
tiggy wrote:
Seriously?

I know more about the history of York than you. Enough to know the “carpeted-over” reasons behind the 1190 massacre. Over the last forty years, there’s been a concerted effort to portray the very small Jewish community of 12th century York, as victims.

Most of the Jews lived beyond the city walls, due to a precept forbidding trade with any of the city’s Christian tradesmen, particularly butchers.

Try York’s libraries... in particular the University library and the ecclesiastical collections that muppets such as those who write shyte for Wikipedia haven’t a clue exist..



Hmmm.......no [rofl02.gif]

But if you are going to the library....... read a book called "The King’s Jews: Money, Massacre and Exodus in Medieval England"

Maybe they have it on audiobook [shrug65465.gif]

The Jews almost vanished from England until Oliver Cromwell invited them back. :think:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4422
tiggy wrote:
... but I digress... the Jewish community in England, throughout history, has not lifted a finger to aid the state, where there was not profit to be gained.


Oh! I think, if you did some research, you'd find that British Jews have in general paid their taxes, made gifts and donations to various bodies.

Look it up...have some fun! 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 5125
Location: Fuckinstain
Labours going to war on itself again :rolleyes:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
Dong wrote:
tiggy wrote:
... but I digress... the Jewish community in England, throughout history, has not lifted a finger to aid the state, where there was not profit to be gained.


Oh! I think, if you did some research, you'd find that British Jews have in general paid their taxes, made gifts and donations to various bodies.

Look it up...have some fun! 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

That made me smile...

Off-shore accounts, tax-avoidance schemes, donations to political parties (few knighthoods been bought that way)...

Look it up.... have some fun [thumbsup.png]

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4422
tiggy wrote:
Dong wrote:
tiggy wrote:
... but I digress... the Jewish community in England, throughout history, has not lifted a finger to aid the state, where there was not profit to be gained.


Oh! I think, if you did some research, you'd find that British Jews have in general paid their taxes, made gifts and donations to various bodies.

Look it up...have some fun! 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

That made me smile...

Off-shore accounts, tax-avoidance schemes, donations to political parties (few knighthoods been bought that way)...

Look it up.... have some fun [thumbsup.png]


You're talking of life today, not just Jewish life.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:00 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
Dong wrote:
tiggy wrote:
Dong wrote:
tiggy wrote:
... but I digress... the Jewish community in England, throughout history, has not lifted a finger to aid the state, where there was not profit to be gained.


Oh! I think, if you did some research, you'd find that British Jews have in general paid their taxes, made gifts and donations to various bodies.

Look it up...have some fun! 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

That made me smile...

Off-shore accounts, tax-avoidance schemes, donations to political parties (few knighthoods been bought that way)...

Look it up.... have some fun [thumbsup.png]


You're talking of life today, not just Jewish life.

No, I’m not..

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4422
OOOH! You do history too?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:36 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
Luciana Berger is the latest labour MP to fall foul of the left-wing extremists.. members of the Wavertree constituency Labour Party have tabled a vote of no-confidence in their MP, who has constantly criticised Jeremy Corbyn’s apparent lack of action in tackling anti-semitism within the party.

Ms Berger is Jewish.

However, she has received a good deal of support from within the party, both Ed Miliband and Yvette Cooper have tweeted their admiration of the MP and her campaigning against anti-semitism and as an advocate on mental health issues.

The Socialists are quite happy to pay lip service to the “Jewish issues” within their own ranks, whilst not doing a thing about it..

Another Night of the long knives ...

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Labour in the dock!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4422
tiggy wrote:
Luciana Berger is the latest labour MP to fall foul of the left-wing extremists.. members of the Wavertree constituency Labour Party have tabled a vote of no-confidence in their MP, who has constantly criticised Jeremy Corbyn’s apparent lack of action in tackling anti-semitism within the party.

Ms Berger is Jewish.

However, she has received a good deal of support from within the party, both Ed Miliband and Yvette Cooper have tweeted their admiration of the MP and her campaigning against anti-semitism and as an advocate on mental health issues.

The Socialists are quite happy to pay lip service to the “Jewish issues” within their own ranks, whilst not doing a thing about it..

Another Night of the long knives ...

…………………...After which, a queue outside the new Brexit offices!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 6
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection