PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Animals don't feel pain...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:09 am 
Site Admin

Tabby Cat wrote:
Moonshadow wrote:
I am all for brexit.There are a lot of things I didn't or don't know about it.The main reson I did vote brexit, was so in the future my kids and grandkids would have a better Britain to live in. At the time I voted, I weighed everything up in my tiny unpolitical mind. We know its going to be tough for a while, but it will even out and we will be better off.
I didn't know about that law, it is abhorrent as tiggie say. No one I know would think animals have no emotions or feel no pain.I don't like the way you put that,i mean you are actually saying that brxit voters are either dumb or really nasty.Most people love animals.

Well of course there are lots of things you don't know.

The vast majority of the those born and bred in the UK are thick and stupid which is why we have to rely on foreign labour.

I think you'll find it's the thick and stupid who do the hard labour. Hence the foreigners.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:10 am 
Site Admin

tiggy wrote:
Tabby Cat wrote:
Moonshadow wrote:
I am all for brexit.There are a lot of things I didn't or don't know about it.The main reson I did vote brexit, was so in the future my kids and grandkids would have a better Britain to live in. At the time I voted, I weighed everything up in my tiny unpolitical mind. We know its going to be tough for a while, but it will even out and we will be better off.
I didn't know about that law, it is abhorrent as tiggie say. No one I know would think animals have no emotions or feel no pain.I don't like the way you put that,i mean you are actually saying that brxit voters are either dumb or really nasty.Most people love animals.

The vast majority of the those born and bred in the UK are thick and stupid which is why we have to rely on foreign labour.

Of course, had anyone said that about foreign labourers, they’d have been labelled racists..

Well said :yey:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am 

fastcars wrote:
Tabby Cat wrote:
Moonshadow wrote:

I think you'll find it's the thick and stupid who do the hard labour. Hence the foreigners.

Like him [rofl02.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:15 am 
Site Admin

I teach the thick and stupid.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 am 

Are you in London now :woot:

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4