PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 19
 [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Under the stars
[eusa_angel.gif] The blue planet
Genesis 1:1 :wink_smile:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Under the stars
Genesis 1:2

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 39852
Genesis 1 verse 3

.....and God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 39852
Genesis chapter 1 verse 4

God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:23 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 39852
Genesis chapter 1 verse 5

God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning...the first day.



Leah.....if one day is a thousand or more years to God..... the world has only been around a couple weeks....


I love the book if Genesis.....

The boom of Revelation? not so much.......scary!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Under the stars
Lady Vee wrote:
Genesis chapter 1 verse 5

God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning...the first day.



Leah.....if one day is a thousand or more years to God..... the world has only been around a couple weeks....


I love the book if Genesis.....

The boom of Revelation? not so much.......scary!


Actually 1 day in the Bible represents 1 year and this is really pertinent to the book of Revelation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Under the stars
Gen 1:6

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 4820
Lady Vee wrote:
Genesis 1 verse 3

.....and God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.


And you could see for miles

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 39852
Leah wrote:
Lady Vee wrote:
Genesis chapter 1 verse 5

God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning...the first day.



Leah.....if one day is a thousand or more years to God..... the world has only been around a couple weeks....


I love the book if Genesis.....

The boom of Revelation? not so much.......scary!


Actually 1 day in the Bible represents 1 year and this is really pertinent to the book of Revelation.


Actually....pending on how it's interpreted..one day could be a thousand years to God....but many people interpret the bible different....

......and the last thing I feel like doing is arguing....ive lost all my fucks today....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blue Planet II
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 39517
Location: Next pub on the left
I don't recall the bible ever mentioning a second planet.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 19
 [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection