It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Prophesy!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:05 pm 

A 50 seat plus majority for Theresa.

Post subject: Re: Prophesy!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 pm 

I saw "packs" of Labour party workers lurking around Hove. Don't these lazy annoying sods have jobs [shrug65465.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:26 pm 
Odin

Baby Gravy wrote:
I saw "packs" of Labour party workers lurking around Hove. Don't these lazy annoying sods have jobs [shrug65465.gif]

No..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:39 pm 

Baby Gravy wrote:

The firemen personnel who drag you out of your burning house, the paramedics who cart you off to hospital and who will save your life on the way, before you get world class medical treatment by nurses and doctors and who's numbers have been slashed under the tory regime, are of COURSE all unemployed chavs with NOTHING better to do. That's why they have spent the last "9 years" predicting election results on Patschat.

:devil:

Plato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 pm 

ButchPaul right my 3 day stay in a NHS ward sharing the space with alzheimer's suffers was well worth the 40% income tax I've been paying since my early twenties :rolleyes:

I cant even think why I told the doctor to stick the pacemaker up his ass and got a DNR :think:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:45 pm 

Baby Gravy wrote:
ButchPaul right my 3 day stay in a NHS ward sharing the space with alzheimer's suffers was well worth the 40% income tax I've been paying since my early twenties :rolleyes:

I cant even think why I told the doctor to stick the pacemaker up his ass and got a DNR :think:

You better pray, that in the next few years you don't suffer with "dementia", because that 40% you paid all your life, to buy that mansion in Brighton, is worth diddly fcuking squat if you do.

You better pray that you have a nest egg in the bank, because if you have an unfortunate accident, that leaves you incapacitated or disabled, you'll be waiting two months to get any assistance from this tory regime and you'll be one of those "food bank" users you and those like you on this site, so despise and mock frequently.

[shrug65465.gif]

Plato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm 
The Mackem

ButchPaul wrote:
Baby Gravy wrote:

You better pray, that in the next few years you don't suffer with "dementia",

[shrug65465.gif]

Bit late methinks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:04 pm 

ButchPaul wrote:
Baby Gravy wrote:

You better pray, that in the next few years you don't suffer with "dementia", because that 40% you paid all your life, to buy that mansion in Brighton, is worth diddly fcuking squat if you do.

You better pray that you have a nest egg in the bank, because if you have an unfortunate accident, that leaves you incapacitated or disabled, you'll be waiting two months to get any assistance from this tory regime and you'll be one of those "food bank" users you and those like you on this site, so despise and mock frequently.

[shrug65465.gif]

Oh God I've only just seen this :rolleyes:

ButchPaul lovvy, I'm not a well man. I've had a stroke and 3 stents fitted. They insist a pacemaker is needed to keep me alive.

Now the smart thing to do is give up work, take their advice and do as I'm told :shifty:

But I'm not that smart :wink_smile:

And your right, Cosy's got more money that me :crying:
I'm so poor I was drinking instant coffee last week :crying:
Its the last time I'm staying at that hotel :snooty:

So help me out, lend me a bit of money :pray:
I'll pay you back honest :crazy:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:11 pm 

Baby Gravy wrote:
ButchPaul wrote:
Baby Gravy wrote:

[shrug65465.gif]

Oh God I've only just seen this :rolleyes:

ButchPaul lovvy, I'm not a well man. I've had a stroke and 3 stents fitted. They insist a pacemaker is needed to keep me alive.

Now the smart thing to do is give up work, take their advice and do as I'm told :shifty:

But I'm not that smart :wink_smile:

And your right, Cosy's got more money that me :crying:
I'm so poor I was drinking instant coffee last week :crying:
Its the last time I'm staying at that hotel :snooty:

So help me out, lend me a bit of money :pray:
I'll pay you back honest :crazy:

DOA darling, according to you your a Brighton millionaire who owns a highly successful plumbing business. If your shit lifestyle has caused your health problems now and after your constant negative remarks about the underclass and those less fortunate than yourself on this site, I for one don't give a fcuk about what medical condition you have, or don't have.

You boast about paying 40% tax since you were aged 7, yet apparently you have no insurance and have not saved a penny for a rainy day.

You reap what you sow darling.

[shrug65465.gif]

Plato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:29 pm 

ButchPaul my sweetness I lied about it all :crying:
Really I'm an out of work parking meter attendance. I was sacked, I mean made redundant after using a pair of bolt cutters at the local football ground and letting people park on the green bit. [shrug65465.gif]

I didnt know it was the bit they play on, I hate football. It was all those shine £20 notes that turned my head. :blush:

Now I'm on the beach hunt waiting list ( Currently 11 years :rolleyes:)
One day I hope to pay my share of society's costs, but until I do or the inland revenue kick in me door and force me too [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

I'll be forced to sit outside this bespoke bakers drinking coffee , eating really good french pastry, (and I mean really good,) stealing internet :rarrr:

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next