PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: 5G The killer fastboard band?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:34 am 

I think we all saw video or hear of the burning of 5G towers in Brum a few days ago.

Is 5G dangerous? Will millions of people died just by walking past 5G towers?

Hmmm well no [rofl02.gif]

There's a lot of nonsense on the web about this too [rofl02.gif]

The same claims have been made about mobile phone masts since the 1990's. Before that it tv aerials and radio masts.

So let me tell you why this is all nonsense.

For the last 100 years military planners have dream of a ray gun.

Back in the 1930's the UK government with the growing threat of war with Germany, offered a cash prize to anyone who could design and build one. They never did get there ray gun, only radar.

In the 1950's the American government poured millions of dollars into death ray technology research and used some of the best Nazi minds. Again nothing after all that time and money. And you might say the USA just hide it or covered it up. After 70 years the secret would have came out by now or they would have used it.

The Russians tried too...and failed like the Americans.

Still no one gave up. This time they were going to try space. Ronald Reagan star wars program in the 1980's came to nothing too.

After billions of dollars and 60 years, in 00's they with the electromagnetic beam weapon :shock:

Ok it can't kill ants let alone people and cost more than aircraft carrier to research and build, but the Americans seem happy with it. Don't let little like NATO refusing to buy it and even South Korea says its about as much use as a tin opener on a plastic bag put you off :wink_smile:

So back to the 5G thingy :rolleyes:

If 5G towers the the weapon of death some feel they're..... the yanks would have weaponize years ago.

So what's really going on [shrug65465.gif]

A mix of "soft power" and greed.

Quote:
Soft power....a persuasive approach to international relations, typically involving the use of economic or cultural influence.

I think we all saw the Huawei political circus being play out over the winter. If you didn't watch this:

The 5G UK contract is worth billions. Those building it and operating it will make a ton of cash in the years to come. It's a high stakes game with all to play for and the winner takes it all.

The idea of a superfast broadband connection from any phone fills most broadband providers with fiber optic cables with dread. The days of fix line cables to each home is coming to an end and means most of these companies won't be around in the coming years.

The other side to this is the internet being weaponized. Most despots and totalitarianism states will happy shut down the world wide web at the drop of a hat. The internet's fast becoming a tool for propaganda and misinformation.

Wait didn't this happen before the internet :think:

If anyone got cancer or died from those nasty old radio masts let me know. It's been 80 years and they mite be someone :rolleyes:

Post subject: Re: 5G The killer fastboard band?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:13 am 

I've just been asked the question:

Are radio and microwaves dangerous :shock:

Let's start at the beginning of time :whee:

If radio & mico or cosmic waves are a killer, life on earth wouldn't have happened. Since the dawn of time our planet's been bombarded with them from the universe.

Where are all the stories coming from?

Well back in the 1980's people were worried about power lines too close to their homes. The same claims being made about 5G now were being made powerlines back then. Research was done and right now no one's found a link between cancer and powerlines.

What about radiotherapy?

The equipment required high amounts of electricity and you need to be within 50cm or closer for this to work. The idea a low voltage 5G mast with the equipment 15 meters up in the air having the same effect is nonsense.

Microwaves cookers?

Again high power and close. If you had a man size microwave oven and got inside, yes you would cook over time but trying to cook 60kg+ of meat and bone would require 10,000 watts or more. If you were standing outside the oven you'd be fine.

How can I protect myself from these evil waves ?

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeease tell me Mr fishy :pray:

Most of you know I spend my days in a portacabin on a building site. Its cold and you can't get a mobile phone signal for love or money. Its a metal box lined with wood. A simple faraday cage.

For more information watch this:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 pm 
Person of Interest

Sunshine is bad for you!
I have had the Melanoma to prove it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:17 pm 

Next time keep your flies zipped up [spank.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:47 am 
Person of Interest

Mr Fishy wrote:
Next time keep your flies zipped up [spank.gif]

Nah! I'm more of a missionary position man meself. The back...you see?

[ 5 posts ]