PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 4
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 26643
Location: maine road
why,would,she,shag,a,porter,when,you,got,me,hanging,about,spare,and,single
it,duzznt,make,sense,to,me
the,irritating,fck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 4802
Location: Fuckinstain
Cosy, face it. :think:
Women today are far too fussy :snooty:








































































































































[rofl02.gif]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 3770
Baby Gravy wrote:
Cosy, face it. :think:
Women today are far too fussy :snooty:

Well, I don't want to send you in to a web of despair, Coz but...have you seen yourself lately?
Ever since I stopped being mentored by you you have gone all funny, is it 'cos you miss me? [confused1.gif]








































































































































[rofl02.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:24 pm
Posts: 247
Cosy you really should think before you act..calling her..and starting something..will only keep her thinking you are more interested. She will keep going after you when pleases. Setting you up for trap..you really want her? Make up your mind..man..... shaking my head. [9n5.gif] you need a batting...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 4802
Location: Fuckinstain
Cosys a weak man [9n5.gif]
A real man like me would put on his hi heels, ra ra skirt and gayglow boob tube, then hit the town :proud:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 3770
Baby Gravy wrote:
Cosys a weak man [9n5.gif]
A real man like me would put on his hi heels, ra ra skirt and gayglow boob tube, then hit the town :proud:

Well, Maybe but...by the time you got there you would have forgotten your predelictions?
Not that that matters over much with Coz. :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 6022
Beach Baby wrote:
Cosy you really should think before you act..calling her..and starting something..will only keep her thinking you are more interested. She will keep going after you when pleases. Setting you up for trap..you really want her? Make up your mind..man..... shaking my head. [9n5.gif] you need a batting...


He needs a fcuking keyboard

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 4802
Location: Fuckinstain
Dong wrote:
Baby Gravy wrote:
Cosys a weak man [9n5.gif]
A real man like me would put on his hi heels, ra ra skirt and gayglow boob tube, then hit the town :proud:

Well, Maybe but...by the time you got there you would have forgotten your predelictions?
Not that that matters over much with Coz. :blush:


Dong up your game [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

This thread will never get on the rants board at this rate :crying:

coont :crying:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 26643
Location: maine road
Beach Baby wrote:
Cosy you really should think before you act..calling her..and starting something..will only keep her thinking you are more interested. She will keep going after you when pleases. Setting you up for trap..you really want her? Make up your mind..man..... shaking my head. [9n5.gif] you need a batting...
she,can,do,what,she,wants,fckk,her [smiley-finger007.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MILDLY,IRRITATING
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:24 pm
Posts: 247
Pleased to read u considered my thoughts shared with u.!. Xx


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 4
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection