PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 3
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22873
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
This should be fun [giggle.gif]


Attachments:
32EDBFE8-620E-492B-83D7-CC1456E1885B.jpeg
32EDBFE8-620E-492B-83D7-CC1456E1885B.jpeg [ 128.11 KiB | Viewed 672 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinio
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 2256
Oh boy...this is gonna be good.

Parents who smoke in the car when they have kids in the car should be ashamed of themselves. Why do the kids have to breathe in your stinking fag smoke you selfish pricks? [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
AGREE

All cheating does not require a confession... [flash.gif]

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinio
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22873
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
Batty wrote:
Oh boy...this is gonna be good.

Parents who smoke in the car when they have kids in the car should be ashamed of themselves. Why do the kids have to breathe in your stinking fag smoke you selfish pricks? [1744330pz84739fis.gif]


Agree :thumbsup:

Pineapple should never ever be found on a pizza :sickly:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22873
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
Lady Vee wrote:
AGREE

All cheating does not require a confession... [flash.gif]



Agree it doesn’t need a confession but should never happen in first place. If unhappy do the decent thing and respectfully move on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18220
Location: Valhöll
~*Lucky*~ wrote:
Lady Vee wrote:
AGREE

All cheating does not require a confession... [flash.gif]



Agree it doesn’t need a confession but should never happen in first place.

If unhappy do the decent thing and respectfully move on

Agree

Ladies don’t fart :sickly:

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
tiggy wrote:
~*Lucky*~ wrote:
Lady Vee wrote:
AGREE

All cheating does not require a confession... [flash.gif]



Agree it doesn’t need a confession but should never happen in first place.

If unhappy do the decent thing and respectfully move on

Agree

Ladies don’t fart :sickly:


Very true....

They toot glitter.

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 2256
Fussy eaters do my fcuking head in. Just eat it ffs!

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 25618
Location: maine road
grasses,people who snitch telling tales for no other reason than to look favourable in front of their boss
aka philtochat
aka hugs and winks
aka soft auld touting tw@t [smiley-finger007.gif]

_________________
,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinions
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 5804
People who say pacific instead of specific.. pacific is a fcuking ocean, and people who say literally as in a conversation I overheard where one woman said she was so tired she literally had to prop her eyelids open with matches... no you fcuking didn't.

_________________
Image
My wife accused me of being immature

I told her to get out of my fort


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 3
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection