PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 24310
Location: maine road
lets have a look at some of the names here and see how they would like it if you misspelt their name
well first of all suze hates being called Susie
what if I called pete peat
rubie,tiggee,cattie
thick slice etc.
is it so difficult to get a name right? its only 4 letters ffs. [1744330pz84739fis.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 1907
Oh get a fcuking grip cosey. :rolleyes: Does it matter? Really? Spell my name how the hell you like. Couldn't give a rats arse.

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 24310
Location: maine road
well it matters to me ok battie
this is the point of the thread
I get little to no respect as it is
at least try and spell my name right its 4 letters ffs and its not some user name its my real name,well real life nickname
its not as if im called marmaduke peregrine ponsoby smythe is it
so fcuk yer grip batty I bet you don't even know how to hold a cock.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:08 pm 
Offline
Shit shoveller
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 am
Posts: 12910
cosy,m wrote:
well it matters to me ok battie
this is the point of the thread
I get little to no respect as it is
at least try and spell my name right its 4 letters ffs and its not some user name its my real name,well real life nickname
its not as if im called marmaduke peregrine ponsoby smythe is it
so fcuk yer grip batty I bet you don't even know how to hold a cock.

coont isn't spelt cosy though [bootyshake.gif]

_________________
if I offend you in any way
don't worry im just exercising my right to freedom of speech


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
Spartacus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 pm
Posts: 19327
Location: in my cat basket
cosy,m wrote:
lets have a look at some of the names here and see how they would like it if you misspelt their name
well first of all suze hates being called Susie
what if I called pete peat
rubie,tiggee,cattie
thick slice etc.
is it so difficult to get a name right? its only 4 letters ffs. [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

Fgs cosy it was a genuine mistake, i won't bother in future

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 24310
Location: maine road
what makes me laugh is it takes longer to type cosey than cosy
so youre being detrimental to me
ive always been like this and I always will be
do you remember the alphabet law days?
why did people say thin and cosy?
surely it should be cosy and thin?
is it any wonder I get wound up?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 24310
Location: maine road
Catmanblue wrote:
cosy,m wrote:
lets have a look at some of the names here and see how they would like it if you misspelt their name
well first of all suze hates being called Susie
what if I called pete peat
rubie,tiggee,cattie
thick slice etc.
is it so difficult to get a name right? its only 4 letters ffs. [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

Fgs cosy it was a genuine mistake, i won't bother in future
oh cat cat cat,there might not be a future for me,but hey im sorry I know it was genuine concern for me cat,but ive been here 8 years or so and you've never spelt myname wrong before, I just thought you were having a pop at me,maybe its paranoia I don't what it is
my heads all over the gaff with things going on
so im sorry cat xx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:15 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 4820
cosy,m wrote:
lets have a look at some of the names here and see how they would like it if you misspelt their name
well first of all suze hates being called Susie
what if I called pete peat
rubie,tiggee,cattie
thick slice etc.
is it so difficult to get a name right? its only 4 letters ffs. [1744330pz84739fis.gif]


I've been called worse

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
Silent Assassin

Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Posts: 12798
Location: Somewhere in Middle England
Cosy you are the boy who cried wolf.
If you are seriously ill then I'm sorry.
If you're not and it's another pack of lies, give yourself a good shake. There are real people out there suffering and dying every day, life is for living and making the most of every day so ffs go out and make the most of it.

And please don't give me the :violin: , I'm not in the mood.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMTEMPT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 39517
Location: Next pub on the left
I was the first on here to ask cosy how he was. I've been completely ignored. How rude! I'm going to stop posting here and lay my hat elsewhere where people actually talk to me! I'm not coming back here ever ever ever ever ever again!


:rolleyes:


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection