PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 607 of 608
 [ 6080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 604, 605, 606, 607, 608  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline
Mrs Pepper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 am
Posts: 27641
fastcars wrote:
I've had a brain test :shock:

Don’t you need one first ? [giggle.gif]
How’d it go ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 40920
Location: Next pub on the left
f politics wrote:
fastcars wrote:
I've had a brain test :shock:

Don’t you need one first ? [giggle.gif]
How’d it go ?

Its a long drawn out process, much longer and more drawn out than I ever imagined. Results might not be known for months.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 4518
Location: Fuckinstain
I'm not surprised. There was bound to be a waiting list for the new $27 million electron microscope at Lawrence Berkeley National Labs :think:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 40920
Location: Next pub on the left
Think im going to sit in the sun and read my book for an hour. Im a man of leisure today.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 3441
fastcars wrote:
Think im going to sit in the sun and read my book for an hour. Im a man of leisure today.


What book are you reading?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 40920
Location: Next pub on the left
Dong wrote:
fastcars wrote:
Think im going to sit in the sun and read my book for an hour. Im a man of leisure today.


What book are you reading?

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A fcuk by Mark Manson


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 3441
fastcars wrote:
Dong wrote:
fastcars wrote:
Think im going to sit in the sun and read my book for an hour. Im a man of leisure today.


What book are you reading?

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A fcuk by Mark Manson


It's his wife I feel sorry for!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 40920
Location: Next pub on the left
Dong wrote:
fastcars wrote:
Dong wrote:
fastcars wrote:
Think im going to sit in the sun and read my book for an hour. Im a man of leisure today.


What book are you reading?

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A fcuk by Mark Manson


It's his wife I feel sorry for!

:rolleyes:


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 3441
""She's missing something!!!""


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your plans for today are...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 40920
Location: Next pub on the left
Off to cook a chilli shortly.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 607 of 608
 [ 6080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 604, 605, 606, 607, 608  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection