PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 14 of 14
 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4269
fastcars wrote:
At this rate, by the time its finished, most of them will be dead.


And I will have them buried under the new runway! :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 5125
Location: Fuckinstain
My naps are increasing :rolleyes:
Someone was talking to me on the phone..... and I drifted off :blush:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21842
Strange people


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:52 pm
Posts: 5125
Location: Fuckinstain
A 3 hour conversation on whether the death star, from star wars or a borg cube from star trek would win of they battled against each other :rolleyes:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:41 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19177
Location: Valhöll
Sky News presenters trying to convince us that it was their campaign that has highlighted the amount of plastic in the ocean... and not campaign groups that have been doing this years...

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 41421
Location: Next pub on the left
tiggy wrote:
Sky News presenters trying to convince us that it was their campaign that has highlighted the amount of plastic in the ocean... and not campaign groups that have been doing this years...

Thats a regular event with The Sun as well. They are currently campaigning to have the rules around Universal Credit changed. Amber Rudd has already stated she is looking into changing things for the better but you can bet your bottom dollar The Sun will claim it was all down to them. And whats even more unbelievable is people actually get taken in and believe them.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:57 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4269
Government spivs.
We are told that our ports will be protected by the Royal Navy, help is on it's way .…..then we are told that the same ships are still tied up alongside their other duty stations, thousands of miles away and it will take yonks to get here.
It's the trouble with offering too much pay to aspiring politicians; they are in it for the money as much as the prestige.

Used to be politicians did it because they cared.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 41421
Location: Next pub on the left
Dong wrote:
Government spivs.
We are told that our ports will be protected by the Royal Navy, help is on it's way .…..then we are told that the same ships are still tied up alongside their other duty stations, thousands of miles away and it will take yonks to get here.
It's the trouble with offering too much pay to aspiring politicians; they are in it for the money as much as the prestige.

Used to be politicians did it because they cared.

The Royal Navy has sent a ship from Portsmouth which is just around the corner from Dover or it was the last time I looked at a map. Border force (not the royal navy) already has two ships sailing in the Channel and a further two are being brought back from Mediterranean missions to assist.

I'm not sure where you get your information from but once again its seriously flawed. I was kinda hoping 2019 would be the year youd stop typing bollox but already that doesnt seem to be the case.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:03 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4269
fastcars wrote:
Dong wrote:
Government spivs.
We are told that our ports will be protected by the Royal Navy, help is on it's way .…..then we are told that the same ships are still tied up alongside their other duty stations, thousands of miles away and it will take yonks to get here.
It's the trouble with offering too much pay to aspiring politicians; they are in it for the money as much as the prestige.

Used to be politicians did it because they cared.

The Royal Navy has sent a ship from Portsmouth which is just around the corner from Dover or it was the last time I looked at a map. Border force (not the royal navy) already has two ships sailing in the Channel and a further two are being brought back from Mediterranean missions to assist.

I'm not sure where you get your information from but once again its seriously flawed. I was kinda hoping 2019 would be the year youd stop typing bollox but already that doesnt seem to be the case.


But I have to type bolux because you only understand bolux, see? [tease.gif]

You sure of your facts. Last I heard was the lifeboats were under pressure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who or what has made you roll your eyes today
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:31 pm 
Offline
Spartacus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 pm
Posts: 19642
Location: in my cat basket
The IT guy loosing all my pinned excel spreadsheets, and now all my desk tops. You dont know how much you use these until they are gone...................made me start analysing everything I do now and realising how much you do this :think: :think: :think:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 14 of 14
 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Beach Baby


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection