PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: What Shocked You Today?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

The filthy conditions some people live in. I'm not talking single blokes who you'd expect to live in a bit of squalor but mothers with children and families. Do people not have any shame or pride in themselves any more?

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: What Shocked You Today?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:52 pm 
TrannyManWhore

At last some one who feels same as me. People think I'm ocd cause I keep the house clean. But when Iv been to a few houses women at work. I won't even have a Drink cause of the state of the houses. Iv never under stood why people let the houses get into the stAte they do. Ovens that look like they have never been cleaned Windows that are dirty you carnt see through them.

No pride and why cause they are to bothered being in that face book thing looking at every ones business

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:12 pm 
Miss Sunshine

Oh so that's why you didn't want a cup of tea!! :shifty:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:25 pm 
Mrs Pepper

fastcars wrote:
The filthy conditions some people live in. I'm not talking single blokes who you'd expect to live in a bit of squalor but mothers with children and families. Do people not have any shame or pride in themselves any more?

I won't invite you around next time :blush:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:13 pm 
Southern Fairy

I feel like it's a never ending battle with Tom. All I have done each day here is clean because he doesn't look after the place. I take one room each day and clean it.

I don't mind crumbs or dry dirt for a couple of days but I eventually Hoover it, I'm not OCD.

I can't understand why people live in obvious squalor though. One friend had her hamster in the living room for a play and it's bedding was all over the floor. She apologised for the mess and said it did that last week.. I mean wtf, it stank.

Wet dirt from shoes makes me boke.

Wtf is wrong with people who can't take their shoes off when they visit? Is it just me or is it rude if you don't take your shoes off. When visiting said friend above I either cannot take my shoes off or I take slippers with me, I can't put my feet on her floors.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:23 pm 
Dubbs

the sad realty is they dont notice it. They see the mess but its not to bad in their eyes as they have been living among it.

I watch Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners and when they are finished cleaning up the house, most hoarders look surprised at the results. Others are just over whelmed and dont know where to start.

Mental health issues, family bereavements are usually the cause of the house getting into such a mess in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 pm 
Miss Sunshine

I keep a clean house, not to Sunny's standards but better than most. I have my dogs and I would hate for anyone to think my house smelt of them. :hand:
My house currently smells of Scicillian Lemon and Pure Linen Yankee Candles :rarrr:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:32 pm 
Mrs Pepper

This time of year my house is far from clean with wet dogs, horse hay and god knows what else making it's way in, and especially the outside of the fridge as the dogs shake as they walk in. I do Hoover atleast once a day though I have to, and I have constant baby wipes by fridge and inside door for wiping splats,baby wipes are great for such things)
I hate a dirty floor As in bits all over it, but within 5 minutes of hoovering there is usually more dog hairs, but I can cope with that within reason until I Hoover next time. Fridge, oven, sinks, bathroom are always pretty clean, I can be a bit OCD about dirty fridges, work tops, sinks and bathrooms. Dusting hmmm leaves a lot to be desired at times. Sunny however would probably have a heart attack if she walked in my place and would refuse to stay. After reading this I think most of you wouldn't stay either.... I don't like visitors much, so everyone's happy :biggrin:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:44 pm 
Miss Sunshine

f politics wrote:
This time of year my house is far from clean with wet dogs, horse hay and god knows what else making it's way in, and especially the outside of the fridge as the dogs shake as they walk in. I do Hoover atleast once a day though I have to, and I have constant baby wipes by fridge and inside door for wiping splats,baby wipes are great for such things)
I hate a dirty floor As in bits all over it, but within 5 minutes of hoovering there is usually more dog hairs, but I can cope with that within reason until I Hoover next time. Fridge, oven, sinks, bathroom are always pretty clean, I can be a bit OCD about dirty fridges, work tops, sinks and bathrooms. Dusting hmmm leaves a lot to be desired at times. Sunny however would probably have a heart attack if she walked in my place and would refuse to stay. After reading this I think most of you wouldn't stay either.... I don't like visitors much, so everyone's happy :biggrin:

Tough titty Pols, I'd visit you in a flash xx : 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:50 pm 
The worst group are girls for this [spank.gif]
If you get a pack of girls living together the house looks like a pig sty. Men's mothers seem to turn up once a week to clean there places up :whistle:

But the truth is: people live alone and no one ever visits.
They dont feel the need to tidy up cos no one will ever see it.

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next