PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3253 of 3265
 [ 32650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3250, 3251, 3252, 3253, 3254, 3255, 3256 ... 3265  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:17 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 2549
Location: in my bat box
Evening folks. Been piddling down here all day. right gloomy it is. :thumbdown:

Just saw one of them adverts for lens replacement in your eye..so you dont have to wear glasses. Sod THAT! :shock: No way in hell is anyone going near my eyeballs. I’ll stick to my glasses thanks. makes me shudder,

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image

If at first you dont succeed,skydiving is not for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:53 am 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21888
Morning Guys 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

Has anyone actually seen anything or heard from Pete? I’ve been wondering if he was okay and then Cosy posted on another thread about him, very upsetting.
I hope Pete is okay and just taking a break from message boards for a while [sad.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:25 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 2549
Location: in my bat box
Thats what he told me Peeks a couple of weeks ago. I wanna know how this rumour started....

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image

If at first you dont succeed,skydiving is not for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:22 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
Afternoon everyone..

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
The Mackem
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Posts: 6162
Peeks wrote:
Morning Guys 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

Has anyone actually seen anything or heard from Pete? I’ve been wondering if he was okay and then Cosy posted on another thread about him, very upsetting.
I hope Pete is okay and just taking a break from message boards for a while [sad.gif]


I'm fine thanks Peeks x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
Gobby Sod
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 2549
Location: in my bat box
There you are! gawd. Cosy? whoever started that rumour...bloody bash em!! [1744330pz84739fis.gif] ffs.

_________________
The older I get the more people can kiss my arse.

Image

If at first you dont succeed,skydiving is not for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:54 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21888
Pete wrote:
Peeks wrote:
Morning Guys 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]

Has anyone actually seen anything or heard from Pete? I’ve been wondering if he was okay and then Cosy posted on another thread about him, very upsetting.
I hope Pete is okay and just taking a break from message boards for a while [sad.gif]


I'm fine thanks Peeks x

Yeyyy :thumbsup: Glad you’re alive 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:36 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21888
Its so good when you can see light at the end of the tunnel eh?! :worthy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:16 am 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19262
Location: Valhöll
Peeks wrote:
Its so good when you can see light at the end of the tunnel eh?! :worthy:

.. and it’s not the oncoming train [thumbsup.png]

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 am 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21888
tiggy wrote:
Peeks wrote:
Its so good when you can see light at the end of the tunnel eh?! :worthy:

.. and it’s not the oncoming train [thumbsup.png]

:woot:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3253 of 3265
 [ 32650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3250, 3251, 3252, 3253, 3254, 3255, 3256 ... 3265  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection