PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3268
 [ 32678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3268  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22879
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
simplysuze wrote:
Ok ... who's coming to my birthday party?

It's a fundraiser ... so no excuses!

If you're a DJ, that would be really useful. I already have a magician, someone with a bouncy castle, someone who can run a bar and someone who can sing/play guitar.

1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]



You should start a new thread for this. :wink_smile:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm 
Offline
<the fluze>

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 45493
~*Lucky*~ wrote:
simplysuze wrote:
Ok ... who's coming to my birthday party?

It's a fundraiser ... so no excuses!

If you're a DJ, that would be really useful. I already have a magician, someone with a bouncy castle, someone who can run a bar and someone who can sing/play guitar.

1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]



You should start a new thread for this. :wink_smile:


<laughs>

Nah ... I thought it fit well under 'boring and insignificant'

1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21904
[tease.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22879
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
simplysuze wrote:
~*Lucky*~ wrote:
simplysuze wrote:
Ok ... who's coming to my birthday party?

It's a fundraiser ... so no excuses!

If you're a DJ, that would be really useful. I already have a magician, someone with a bouncy castle, someone who can run a bar and someone who can sing/play guitar.

1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]



You should start a new thread for this. :wink_smile:


<laughs>

Nah ... I thought it fit well under 'boring and insignificant'

1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]




Tel are you going to stand for that??? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:31 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 19477
Location: Valhöll
.. well, in for a penny... :winedrinker:

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:31 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21904
My knee hurt today :thumbdown: [adrian.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm 
Offline
McMucky

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am
Posts: 22879
Location: Cloud Cookoo Land :)
Peeks wrote:
My knee hurt today :thumbdown: [adrian.gif]



Old age comes at a price. :shakehead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Posts: 41490
Location: Next pub on the left
Well done Tel. After almost a decade of using message boards you may have created your first hit :proud:


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21904
~*Lucky*~ wrote:
Peeks wrote:
My knee hurt today :thumbdown: [adrian.gif]



Old age comes at a price. :shakehead:

It's no good me doing this.... [1744330pz84739fis.gif] ...... because I think you may be right! lol :woot:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 1000 page thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:54 pm 
Offline
Miss Sunshine

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 21904
Watching The Big Bang Theory [adrian.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3268
 [ 32678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3268  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection