PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4427
""Faecal microbiota transplant, also known as a stool transplant, is the process of transplantation of fecal bacteria from a healthy individual into a recipient.""


And I am sure the recipient is quite at ease about this?


Donors volunteer...…..Anyone?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
Mrs Pepper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 am
Posts: 27762
What on earth would you need this for ?
Can’t the bacteria be introduced orally


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4427
f politics wrote:
What on earth would you need this for ?
Can’t the bacteria be introduced orally


You suck it and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 am
Posts: 85
Dong wrote:
""Faecal microbiota transplant, also known as a stool transplant, is the process of transplantation of fecal bacteria from a healthy individual into a recipient.""


And I am sure the recipient is quite at ease about this?


Donors volunteer...…..Anyone?
dickhead.

_________________
Imageemily macrooney age 17 liverpool


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:15 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4427
emily macrooney wrote:
Dong wrote:
""Faecal microbiota transplant, also known as a stool transplant, is the process of transplantation of fecal bacteria from a healthy individual into a recipient.""


And I am sure the recipient is quite at ease about this?


Donors volunteer...…..Anyone?
dickhead.


WoW! You sound as though you have just had one...and enjoyed it! :woot:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 am
Posts: 85
rimmer [smiley-finger007.gif]

_________________
Imageemily macrooney age 17 liverpool


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Faecal Transplants.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:09 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4427
emily macrooney wrote:
rimmer [smiley-finger007.gif]



Sucker! :wink_smile:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection