PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Teeth...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:02 pm 
Ice Maiden

Sadly....this coming wednesday I have a consult....all my teeth have to come out...

Why?

It began with two pregnancies..sucked the calcium clear out of my teeth....but was able to have work done and salvage them...

The real trouble began after I had surgery near two years ago and got an iliostomy....for that year my body wasnt getting the nutrition it needed....had a few fillings and two fixed where they had cracked in front....

Over the last year after having the iliostomy removed being able to eat more didnt help...and on top of that having lupus totally fcuked it...not to mention another reason I wont type...but I knew the difference :(

My teeth are cracking and breaking....not rotting and not causing an over amount of pain....but its best they come out before they do...

Its annoying for many reasons....for starters the days following will be brutal...then I have to wait 6 months to have dentures fitted (omg the thought of dentures) false teeth are for old people...anyway that brings me to July...

I always had great self esteem....and I always felt I looked good.... regardless of what anyone else thought or said....however im not stupid...and the last few years have been rough...gone down hill big time....

I guess it is what it is....one could argue im lucky to be alive!

Life eh?

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm

Post subject: Re: Teeth...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:51 am 
Person of Interest

That's sad, M'Lady. I have a horror of false teeth, luckily I am still clinging to my originals, with a bit if help from my dentist.

If you can afford it, you could have inserts. They work well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:55 pm 
Shit shoveller

Lady Vee wrote:
Sadly....this coming wednesday I have a consult....all my teeth have to come out...

Why?

It began with two pregnancies..sucked the calcium clear out of my teeth....but was able to have work done and salvage them...

The real trouble began after I had surgery near two years ago and got an iliostomy....for that year my body wasnt getting the nutrition it needed....had a few fillings and two fixed where they had cracked in front....

Over the last year after having the iliostomy removed being able to eat more didnt help...and on top of that having lupus totally fcuked it...not to mention another reason I wont type...but I knew the difference :(

My teeth are cracking and breaking....not rotting and not causing an over amount of pain....but its best they come out before they do...

Its annoying for many reasons....for starters the days following will be brutal...then I have to wait 6 months to have dentures fitted (omg the thought of dentures) false teeth are for old people...anyway that brings me to July...

I always had great self esteem....and I always felt I looked good.... regardless of what anyone else thought or said....however im not stupid...and the last few years have been rough...gone down hill big time....

Life eh?

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm

a blow job off a toothless beauty is to be recommended im told :sickly:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 am 
Ice Maiden

My sister made that stupid joke too!

Anyway.... im not too concerned....im a middle aged woman with no life....it matters not....the whole world can fcuk off :)

I enjoy being a miserable coont....some things wont change!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 am 
Ice Maiden

Dong wrote:
That's sad, M'Lady. I have a horror of false teeth, luckily I am still clinging to my originals, with a bit if help from my dentist.

If you can afford it, you could have inserts. They work well.

No biggy....fcuk it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:28 am 
FireStarter

OMG LV...I am freaked out by the dentist.....so you are one brave lady, in my book, by taking it all in stride...I would need to be sedated or straitjacketed or something. Good luck and I mean that sincerely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 am 
McMucky

Lady Vee wrote:

Why?

Life eh?

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm

:crying: oh that sucks. I had few probs with my teeth after having Sophie... nothing like this though and thankfully all sorted and looking good now.

It’s amazing the things they can do these days so don’t be too disheartened and while it can hurt like a biatch, it’s not normally as bad as you anticipate.

Good luck xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm 
Ice Maiden

Hells Granny wrote:
OMG LV...I am freaked out by the dentist.....so you are one brave lady, in my book, by taking it all in stride...I would need to be sedated or straitjacketed or something. Good luck and I mean that sincerely.

Not sure yet of the particulars....not sure if theyll do them all at once....a few at a time....if theyll start wednesday or if they even do it at the dentist office or if its a day surgery....hopefully its at his office no fcuking about....

Bit nervous....only cos its going to hurt like a mother fcuker when the freezing fades...

Oh and thanks... straightjacketed eh? [giggle.gif]

Im past that!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:39 pm 
Ice Maiden

~*Lucky*~ wrote:
Lady Vee wrote:

Why?

Life eh?

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm

:crying: oh that sucks. I had few probs with my teeth after having Sophie... nothing like this though and thankfully all sorted and looking good now.

It’s amazing the things they can do these days so don’t be too disheartened and while it can hurt like a biatch, it’s not normally as bad as you anticipate.

Good luck xx

Thanks lucks....as long as they look real....nothing worse than false fakeys....

Xox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 pm 
Ice Maiden

Gone....

Went to my appt the dentist came had a look...agreed and advised....I wasn't ready for it really...but it was fast and painless....until.....the fcuking freezing came out.....gentle fcuk...it still hurts....even my ears were hurting for a few days....pounding head....anyway I did manage to polish of a bottle of narcotics with no problem.....as you do ....

I go back in July for some new pearly whites....

I'm sick to death of yogurt and pudding.

I want some chocolate almonds!

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next