PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Itaste e ciggy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:04 pm 
Dubbs

hes talking shyte again, unless he left out the bit of OIL. it will only work with cannabis OIL not weed or cannabis itself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

DOA doesn't talk shyte does he :shakehead:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:41 pm 
Nope your both wrong :boxing:

I've watch a man use one of these and he just put in "green" and smoked it. They work the same way as hash pipes by burning the contents to ash without tobacco.

Anyone know what green is [shrug65465.gif]

This tanks will not work with e liquid: there is no cotton in them. Just a coil that burns the cabanas.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:47 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 am 
I've just order one of this for around £25 + p&p (£6)

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-smok-k ... -8258.html

After seeing the girly Smok Smoktech Koopor Mini 60W, (its the kind of thing Sunny would use). I decided something with more uff was better. These are good soiled units and come without batteries. If you dont have any there around £9 each.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:02 am 
That e ciggy turn up over the weekend and its turning into one of my fav's. It comes with a gorgeous orange rumbby sheath that keeps the wet out.

I added Youde Bellus 5ML Rebuildable Tank Atomizer to the order. Its easy to work on and fill... like the rest of my other tanks it fills a room with smoke in 1/2 min. Really cant see what's all the fuss is about. They rave about this tank on youtube :rolleyes:

For me the bellows 2 is still the best tank out there. I know its a pain in the ass to work on and tricky to get the wicking right :wall:
But when you do... its just perfect :dance:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:27 pm 
Kanthal Wire v. Nichrome Resistance Wire.

For those of you who don't use a e ciggy this is the wire used to make the heating elements inside them.

I've always use Kanthal wire for my coil builds but pick up some nichrome wire to try out. The good thing about nichrome wire is less watts and lower power requirements. Kanthal wire really eats up my batteries.

Nichrome wire drove me mad cos I was testing at my normal wattage of 37. I didn't remember to reduce the watts and the coils burn out in a few mins. The sweet spot seems around 22 watts.

Is Nichrome better than Kanthal? Hmmmm.... Kanthal wire will work up to 200 watts without burning out the coil. So if you forget to lock your e ciggy and the watts get turn up it still works.

Nichrome coils will burn out around 35 watts.

I do enjoy using Nichrome coils in bellows 2 tank my smok pro on heat mode. Its a lovey warm smokey vape. But for day to day use Kanthal wins on pure durability. I've never burn out a set of Kanthal coils yet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:42 pm 
Site Admin

Nope, still not interested. :shakehead:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:03 pm 
I think you need to watch a few youtube video's before you poo poo the idea :naughty:
I'm not a smoker any more and not touch a ciggy in months :proud:

When I was still on the patches I had the odd fag [spank.gif]

You could say my growing collection of e ciggys and tanks is my middle aged train set :blush:

Someone told me smoking is a long team habit that takes 2 years to break. Over all I dont smoke any more and still get to vape with my coffee. There is something about the smoke and hanging around with the smokers I missed too much. No more nicotine but still the social interaction.

The mistake people make with e ciggys is they don't do there home work on them or know anyone to ask. They buy over priced crap and wonder why it dont help them stop smoking. There are some great tanks and units on the market right now, but its like anything else... if you dont know what your buying.........your fcuked [adrian.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 pm 

I've ordered a MESH RDA from ebay for £20

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VANDY-VAPE-M ... mJM3ZO0Olw

I miss smoking far too much and in the evening. Love to fill the room with smoke :blush:

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next