PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Itaste e ciggy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:42 pm 
Are you saying people cant take there phones with them to the toilet now :shifty:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

You can take a proper packet of fags to the toilet if you're that desperate.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:59 pm 
No you cant... all the ex smokers grass you up :thumbdown:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:12 pm 
Dubbs

there is a smell of the e-cigs vapour as well, its not as stale as cigarette smoke but a different kinda "off" smell, so you will have the same problem if you took your e-box with you too (if/when they ban them indoors)

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm 
I thought I'd up date this after irish lucy changed topic :rolleyes:

I'm a few weeks into this and thought I'd take 5 mins to post a few problems with these.

Its not the battery unit that's the problem its the tanks. For the last few days my itaste mvp just stopped working and I had to swap back to my viper. My iclear 30 tank coil had burn out and its took me a few days to work it out. They don't tell you that coils don't last that long (about 2 weeks). The replacement coils cost around £12 for 10 on ebay.

I manage to break my current tank while trying to replace the coil and had to order a new one for £10 :wall:

In the meant time I had to rush out and buy a another one in Brighton on a Sunday morning thats not as good for the same price [1744330pz84739fis.gif]

KANGERTECH tank need filling up hourly and until my iclear 30 turns up I'm stuck with it :wall:

So if you are going to buy one of these your better off buying a good one from the start. Try and buy a good one over 40 watts that works with sub tanks. Keep spares for the tanks handy. :whistle:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm 
Someone ask me why I buy the iclear tanks. There good cheap tanks and you dont get that burn in the throat from them. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 am 
McMucky

irish lucy wrote:
Fifilefaggot wrote:
You cant smoke in pubs here, they ban it years ago. But they haven't banned e ciggys and you can smoke them anywhere including on aeroplanes or at work :dance:

There been a real growth in the market here and you see them every where now.

Give it time and it will be banned indoors.

They are over here, no smoking e-cigs indoors anymore (pubs, work or hospitals etc.)

Same here

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:35 pm 
My new aria orion rda tank turn up today. These tanks really do make a different. You wouldn't believe how the taste changes :think:

http://www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/aria-orion-rda.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm 
I was meaning to up date this a while ago. After out growing the 20w itaste I pick up a Kamry 200w.

The coils inside the tanks for the itaste were costing more than my old ciggys did: £15 for 5. So swap over to rebuildable tanks. (The coils for the rebuildable tanks come in a bag of 50 for £6.) Mixing my own e liquid save a small fortune too. Paying around £3 for 10ml was a joke after finding out I could mix up 100ml for £2 with a kit from ebay.

While there not much nicotine in my e liquid anymore, I did miss the act of smoking. Hanging around with the lads on a smoke break was a big part of my day for many years. With my e ciggy I can still do that even if its just favoured cooking oil.

What did surprised was the number of dry herb e ciggys on the market. These are used for smoking cabanas without tobacco and start at around £6 on ebay. I think you a sneak a few puffs on them without rolling a joint. They do make bigger and better ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Pock ... 1294189993

Its hard to tell the difference between and I'm told you can buy cabanas oil for a regular e ciggy :think:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:29 pm 
just for the cabanas users

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... r&_sacat=0

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next