PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 8:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones 8th and final season
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 am 
FireStarter

Course you didn't, you prob said errrm.... the horse coughed ! Right I'm using one of Muskrat's rolly eyes on you! She gifted me with only 3 dontcha know...so I have to use them sparingly...take that :rolleyes: anyway I must get on and unbait The Tiggmeister...

Let's talk about my beloved Daenarys. I do not believe for one minute she would have tried to wipeout all those innocent people ...ok she was pissed because of her dragon (so was I) and when Missandei was beheaded I could see she wanted some hard vengence (who wouldn't) but to destroy the whole place and thousands of lives...yes I know she has burned a lot of people in the past but she always had a reason. This made no sense at all. Why didn't she just ride up to the castle and burn that up with Cersei in it.

Who else didn't have a problem with Varys punishment and quite frankly I would have been more than happy to see Tyrion join him (I used to like Tyrion) but they are both Judas Iscariots.

Now it's going around that Daenerys is mad (in a bad way) wtf there is no middle ground or build up here!!! Phew... that nearly turned into a rant then!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm 
Odin

Daenerys is odds on for a beating in the last episode.. the mother and daughter burned in the street, that Arya couldn’t save... who knows, she went to kill a queen in Kings Landing.

Anti-climatic death for the happy Lannister couple... no tears shed for the sackless fatman... his little birds were no match for a dragon.. the Hoynd and the Mountain... always going to be that outcome.. here endeth the Clagane line..

Fair amount to pack into the final episode..

Seconds out, round....

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:37 am 
FireStarter

Yes, a huge amount and so little time...I agree re Daenerys.... but I want to see her on the throne so bad. I'm trying not to expect too much.

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6