PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones 8th and final season
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 am 
FireStarter

Course you didn't, you prob said errrm.... the horse coughed ! Right I'm using one of Muskrat's rolly eyes on you! She gifted me with only 3 dontcha know...so I have to use them sparingly...take that :rolleyes: anyway I must get on and unbait The Tiggmeister...

Let's talk about my beloved Daenarys. I do not believe for one minute she would have tried to wipeout all those innocent people ...ok she was pissed because of her dragon (so was I) and when Missandei was beheaded I could see she wanted some hard vengence (who wouldn't) but to destroy the whole place and thousands of lives...yes I know she has burned a lot of people in the past but she always had a reason. This made no sense at all. Why didn't she just ride up to the castle and burn that up with Cersei in it.

Who else didn't have a problem with Varys punishment and quite frankly I would have been more than happy to see Tyrion join him (I used to like Tyrion) but they are both Judas Iscariots.

Now it's going around that Daenerys is mad (in a bad way) wtf there is no middle ground or build up here!!! Phew... that nearly turned into a rant then!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm 
Odin

Daenerys is odds on for a beating in the last episode.. the mother and daughter burned in the street, that Arya couldn’t save... who knows, she went to kill a queen in Kings Landing.

Anti-climatic death for the happy Lannister couple... no tears shed for the sackless fatman... his little birds were no match for a dragon.. the Hoynd and the Mountain... always going to be that outcome.. here endeth the Clagane line..

Fair amount to pack into the final episode..

Seconds out, round....

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:37 am 
FireStarter

Yes, a huge amount and so little time...I agree re Daenerys.... but I want to see her on the throne so bad. I'm trying not to expect too much.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 pm 
FireStarter

Lucky you didn't expect too much lol

I liked the last half of the show it tied up a lot of loose ends and although there were some good visuals in the first half, e.g Daernerys and the dragon's wings, it seemed to be Tyrion walking and walking and walking... passing by the superfluous girl, burnt horse in hand and walking some more until he reached the catacombs then he walked in and starting tossing brick after brick after brick until he reached his dead siblings...another good visual.

Jon Snow the filthy murderer also did his share of walking and stabbing. I thought Tyrion was going to stab Daenerys in the head with his Queen's Hand pin but sadly it fell to Jon Snow the filthy murderer to kill my beloved Mother of Dragons and he got off with virtually no punishment!!! Had you been burnable you would be dead now Biatch!!! Love you Drogon!

Let's take a moment here....

After a bit more walking, talking and writing ( ooo Brienne what do you think you are doing Ser!) Bran is 'King Bran the Broken' what kind of king name is that????? Bit flakey innit!

Anyway, so many openings for the spin-offs they are talking about .....but more later as I think of it.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:23 pm 
FireStarter

p.s I just noticed Biatch I did not say that and I did not use a capitol B...just for the record!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:30 pm 
FireStarter

I forgot to mention when Jon Snow the filthy murderer petted Ghost the now one eared direwolf awwwwwwww

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:02 am 
Mr. Pippin

The draft script that I submitted must have got lost, but , briefly it would have gone like this:
The only thing I would have changed would have been: for Arya to have fought and killed Grey Worn after he had continued his killing spree and then to have taken his face to get close to Dany and eventually let her get ‘The Point’. That would have saved Jon Snow another reason of any more of a life remorsefulness.

I wonder what Arya will make of her discovery of America after her westward journey?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:24 pm 
FireStarter

LOL....that is really good, I like it ...even though Daernerys would have won in real life!

I dunno what Arya will find, if she gets there, maybe a sea monster will eat her.....omg I just had a thought Drogon could have eaten Jon Snow(tfm).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:10 am 
FireStarter

Fin, Finito, The End..... with credits

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6