PATS CHAT
http://www.patschat.co.uk/forum/

If?
http://www.patschat.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20376
Page 8 of 16

Author:  Dong [ Sat May 18, 2019 12:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

Hells Granny wrote:
I dunno....got any about unicorns or woodland creatures?

OK! I've just about run out of filth so......I'll have a think over the W/E; about faeries and unicorns and all nice things.

Author:  Dong [ Sat May 18, 2019 11:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

OK! Here we go...…………..
If U stands for Unicorn
What does U J stand for?

We are promised 500 points for this one.

Author:  cosy,m [ Sat May 18, 2019 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

Dong wrote:
OK! As you are never going to get it.

S K …...Obviously soiled knickers.

So I'll give you an easy one...
If S stands for Semen...

…...what does S T stand for?
im sorry but i refuse to participate in lavatorial humour :snooty:

Author:  Dong [ Sat May 18, 2019 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

cosy,m wrote:
Dong wrote:
OK! As you are never going to get it.

S K …...Obviously soiled knickers.

So I'll give you an easy one...
If S stands for Semen...

…...what does S T stand for?
im sorry but i refuse to participate in lavatorial humour :snooty:

You may not participate in it Coz But...……..
It's time you stopped bathing in it :hand:

Author:  cosy,m [ Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

watch your lip,youre gonna get a slap one day off me
kin tellin you

Author:  Hells Granny [ Sun May 19, 2019 7:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

Dong wrote:
OK! Here we go...…………..
If U stands for Unicorn
What does U J stand for?

We are promised 500 points for this one.


ok I'm going to say Unicorn Jam

Author:  Hells Granny [ Sun May 19, 2019 7:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

No, I'm having Unicorn Jockey from Robot Chicken...if this is incorrect could I have a clue please!

Author:  Dong [ Sun May 19, 2019 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

Hells Granny wrote:
No, I'm having Unicorn Jockey from Robot Chicken...if this is incorrect could I have a clue please!

MMM! Think of something uplifting!
[50_50.gif]

Author:  cosy,m [ Wed May 22, 2019 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

Dong wrote:
OK! Here we go...…………..
If U stands for Unicorn
What does U J stand for?

We are promised 500 points for this one.
its union jack aka the lion and the unicorn
give me the points
now.

Author:  cosy,m [ Wed May 22, 2019 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: If?

the song is by my favourite band
THE MEN THEY COULDNT HANG
hard to describe them if youve never seen them

historical rock n roll
dunno
just great :proud:

Page 8 of 16 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/