PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 13 of 14
 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
[smiley-finger007.gif] you ginger fck

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:35 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
Dong wrote:
cosy,m wrote:
just a quickie while im looking for archies lead

english group

bye laters 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]


""The Birds were one of the hard-luck outfits in the annals of '60s British rock. By reputation, they were one of the top R&B-based outfits in England during the mid-'60s,""
thats not strictly true mr dongle

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:45 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4808
cosy,m wrote:
Dong wrote:
cosy,m wrote:
just a quickie while im looking for archies lead

english group

bye laters 1956362r6lk147bwq.gif]


""The Birds were one of the hard-luck outfits in the annals of '60s British rock. By reputation, they were one of the top R&B-based outfits in England during the mid-'60s,""
thats not strictly true mr dongle

Oi! You can't say things like that without something to back it up, quick now...or I'll tell Wiki!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
well the byrds werent how can i say musically proficient when they started,not sure they were when their careers finished
just a group of pretty boys
they relied a lot i repeat a lot on session musicians
and when their looks had faded that was pretty much that for them.

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:09 am 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4808
cosy,m wrote:
well the byrds werent how can i say musically proficient when they started,not sure they were when their careers finished
just a group of pretty boys
they relied a lot i repeat a lot on session musicians
and when their looks had faded that was pretty much that for them.

I still deserve points though, don't I?
After all, fading looks overtakes us all, eh Coz?
Know them well, all those 60 odd years ago? :shakehead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
im not in charge of the awarding of points dong
any rumblings youll have to go through nan
if she feels theres any rebates or refunds due to you
im sure she will oblige if warranted
ok

right off you go
im busy
dismissed.

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:52 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4808
cosy,m wrote:
im not in charge of the awarding of points dong
any rumblings youll have to go through nan
if she feels theres any rebates or refunds due to you
im sure she will oblige if warranted
ok

right off you go
im busy
dismissed.


Well, Wake 'er up then...I need me points. :doh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:10 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
as i said its not up to me
try the comp quiz im setting up on tech help
it might help keep your mind off things.

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
Person of Interest

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 4808
cosy,m wrote:
as i said its not up to me
try the comp quiz im setting up on tech help
it might help keep your mind off things.

You amaze me, Cos.
I thought you were in charge of everything. :blink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NAME ME 4 BIRDS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27444
Location: maine road
me [eusa_naughty.gif] i wish

_________________
they dont call me nosy cosy for nothing/im a right nosy barstard me,norris cole has got fck all on me,i know everything..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 13 of 14
 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection