PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 9 of 12
 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

So who will win in this shit year of the rooster 2017?
Cat 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tiggs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Luck's 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Peeks 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Amber 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Sunny 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Poli 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Suzey Q 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Granny 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Scouse 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Leah 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rubes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Echo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tabbs 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
Moon 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
PATS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Thin 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cosy 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Sir Actor 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
DOA 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fastcars 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
SGT 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pete 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Butch 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dong 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
BM (where ever he may be..hope hes well) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wordsy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Veronica 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 21
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 am 
Offline
Anarchist !

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am
Posts: 14305
cosy,m wrote:
sorry just got in bit pissed
tabby?

cosy.. quite honestly babes,, I am bored with you telling me who I can talk too etc.. Yeah, shock horror I voted for the Left wing.. I had a great dilemma between tabs and Amber.. so voted from the heart..

Please stop telling me who I CAN talk too. vote for.. you must realise I'm a strong biatch !! and hardly easily blackmailed...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:20 am 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27496
Location: maine road
wtf [shrug65465.gif]
I didn't ask you to vote for me at all
why don't you vote for butch.

_________________
IF THIS SITE CLOSES IM GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP FCK YOU AND YOUR LIFEBOATS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
No worries cosy....she will be your bessie mate again tomorrow....

In the mean time....stop telling her who she can vote for and who she can talk to....

She no like it :biggrin:

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:22 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
cosy,m wrote:
wtf [shrug65465.gif]
I didn't ask you to vote for me at all
why don't you vote for butch.



:biggrin:

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:25 am 
Offline
Anarchist !

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am
Posts: 14305
cosy,m wrote:
wtf [shrug65465.gif]
I didn't ask you to vote for me at all
why don't you vote for butch.

NO YOU NEVER DID.. IM ON ABOUT OVER IN JC WHEN I HAVE A LAUGH WITH GE. (butchpaul) etc..

and I voted for the person whom I thought had a personality..used to be the day votes were private.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:32 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
rubyred wrote:
cosy,m wrote:
wtf [shrug65465.gif]
I didn't ask you to vote for me at all
why don't you vote for butch.

NO YOU NEVER DID.. IM ON ABOUT OVER IN JC WHEN I HAVE A LAUGH WITH GE. (butchpaul) etc..

and I voted for the person whom I thought had a personality..used to be the day votes were private.



It was my poll...my rules...if you didn't like it you didn't have to vote and you could have kept your vote to yourself....like the majority have done..

Don't come and whine about the rules of my poll ....the rules are simple...if you don't like it fcuk off...easy fcuking peasy

[tease.gif]

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:11 am 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 27496
Location: maine road
madge I like your poll
altho I think its not to late to change it for 3 votes
and inc batty beaks and rainy
I might have voted for them


oh and re; rubes
I know its nowt to do with your poll
but im sick and tired of telling her I love her and the ground she rolls on:) nah seriously like her but it makes my piss boil when I see her talking to that nobslap Gerry
im not a jealous or possessive man by any stretch of the imagination
but she says don't tell me who I can or cant talk to cose
and I say yeh youre right but just don't talk to him
so we are a bit at loggerheads cos shes fck you cosy I will talk to who I want
which of course she has a right to
but all the while im thinking well fck you ruby I wont talk to you if you talk to him,so she thinks if she backs down and doesn't talk to him ive won but ruby isn't like that she wont be told what to do so out of stubbornness she will carry on talking to him even tho she might not want to just to say fck you don't you tell me who I can talk to,so obviously im going to say well talk to him then but I wont talk to you if you

its deadlock madge
they call it en passé in chess
any solution to unlock this problem aunty madge

she wont back down
and I wont either. [eusa_naughty.gif] :snooty:

_________________
IF THIS SITE CLOSES IM GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP FCK YOU AND YOUR LIFEBOATS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline
Anarchist !

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am
Posts: 14305
cosy,m wrote:
madge I like your poll
altho I think its not to late to change it for 3 votes
and inc batty beaks and rainy
I might have voted for them


oh and re; rubes
I know its nowt to do with your poll
but im sick and tired of telling her I love her and the ground she rolls on:) nah seriously like her but it makes my piss boil when I see her talking to that nobslap Gerry
im not a jealous or possessive man by any stretch of the imagination
but she says don't tell me who I can or cant talk to cose
and I say yeh youre right but just don't talk to him
so we are a bit at loggerheads cos shes fck you cosy I will talk to who I want
which of course she has a right to
but all the while im thinking well fck you ruby I wont talk to you if you talk to him,so she thinks if she backs down and doesn't talk to him ive won but ruby isn't like that she wont be told what to do so out of stubbornness she will carry on talking to him even tho she might not want to just to say fck you don't you tell me who I can talk to,so obviously im going to say well talk to him then but I wont talk to you if you

its deadlock madge
they call it en passé in chess
any solution to unlock this problem aunty madge

she wont back down
and I wont either. [eusa_naughty.gif] :snooty:
ah me darling.. I will never back down.. hey that's ok..we never knew each other existed till a few years ago.. my main things are real life folks. and I spent too far long backing down , after being independent.. nice to have known ya.. xx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
Meet her in Blackpool....where ever it is you both fcuk the brains out of each other.... :sickly:

She needs a good seeing to cosy....

Fix it....get on her .....fcuk you waiting for?

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PATSCHAT Poster Personality of the Year 2017...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 am 
Offline
Ice Maiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Posts: 40697
rubyred wrote:
cosy,m wrote:
madge I like your poll
altho I think its not to late to change it for 3 votes
and inc batty beaks and rainy
I might have voted for them


oh and re; rubes
I know its nowt to do with your poll
but im sick and tired of telling her I love her and the ground she rolls on:) nah seriously like her but it makes my piss boil when I see her talking to that nobslap Gerry
im not a jealous or possessive man by any stretch of the imagination
but she says don't tell me who I can or cant talk to cose
and I say yeh youre right but just don't talk to him
so we are a bit at loggerheads cos shes fck you cosy I will talk to who I want
which of course she has a right to
but all the while im thinking well fck you ruby I wont talk to you if you talk to him,so she thinks if she backs down and doesn't talk to him ive won but ruby isn't like that she wont be told what to do so out of stubbornness she will carry on talking to him even tho she might not want to just to say fck you don't you tell me who I can talk to,so obviously im going to say well talk to him then but I wont talk to you if you

its deadlock madge
they call it en passé in chess
any solution to unlock this problem aunty madge

she wont back down
and I wont either. [eusa_naughty.gif] :snooty:
ah me darling.. I will never back down.. hey that's ok..we never knew each other existed till a few years ago.. my main things are real life folks. and I spent too far long backing down , after being independent.. nice to have known ya.. xx



[rofl02.gif] [rofl02.gif] [rofl02.gif]

Told ya this would happen cosy....

....but you just don't listen...

It's typical rubes....

LOVE IT!!!

_________________
Image
Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 9 of 12
 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection