PATS CHAT

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 13 of 13
 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:08 am 
Offline
Nip and Nap
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm
Posts: 12363
cosy,m wrote:
oh ffs hes here having his medical
i think im wanted in blue moon looks like its going to be a busy day


Poor signing for City, methinks.

_________________
Image

Image

"I may have laughed last, but I'm laughing the longest and loudest." Tabby Cat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:27 am 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18905
Location: Valhöll
Looking back at some of City's English signings... Rodwell, Sinclair... I have to think another prospective English talent down the Swanee..

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:26 pm 
Offline
King cosy
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 26768
Location: maine road
fckn gutted me our tab


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 pm 
Offline
Wooden Spoon

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm
Posts: 10060
tiggy wrote:
Looking back at some of City's English signings... Rodwell, Sinclair... I have to think another prospective English talent down the Swanee..


I cant him being another Rodwell or Sinclair tbh..

He's a good player, and will probably do well for City. He's not worth that kind of money atm though, but it fills up the home players quota so that's why he's so expensive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:35 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18905
Location: Valhöll
Bad Manners wrote:
tiggy wrote:
Looking back at some of City's English signings... Rodwell, Sinclair... I have to think another prospective English talent down the Swanee..


I cant him being another Rodwell or Sinclair tbh..

He's a good player, and will probably do well for City. He's not worth that kind of money atm though, but it fills up the home players quota so that's why he's so expensive.

City haven't done spending yet. There's still a good chance they'll pick up a like-minded foreign player and Sterling will be collecting his cash from the dugout..

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 pm 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18905
Location: Valhöll
Not really helping himself with the M16 machine gun tattoo...

The Scum seems to have it in for him, chasing him round Greggs and Primark, but the call for him to be dropped from the England team is a bit stupid.

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 am 
Offline
Nip and Nap
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm
Posts: 12363
tiggy wrote:
Not really helping himself with the M16 machine gun tattoo...

The Scum seems to have it in for him, chasing him round Greggs and Primark, but the call for him to be dropped from the England team is a bit stupid.


He said his father was shot dead when he was two so he has a tattoo of a gun? Like you do. I just thing he's a tw*t.

_________________
Image

Image

"I may have laughed last, but I'm laughing the longest and loudest." Tabby Cat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:13 am 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18905
Location: Valhöll
Tabby Cat wrote:
tiggy wrote:
Not really helping himself with the M16 machine gun tattoo...

The Scum seems to have it in for him, chasing him round Greggs and Primark, but the call for him to be dropped from the England team is a bit stupid.


He said his father was shot dead when he was two so he has a tattoo of a gun? Like you do. I just thing he's a tw*t.

Kinda like the children of holocaust victims having Auchwitz tattoos..

He says it represents his shooting leg, but it comes across as a really dumb move.

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline
Nip and Nap
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm
Posts: 12363
tiggy wrote:
Tabby Cat wrote:
tiggy wrote:
Not really helping himself with the M16 machine gun tattoo...

The Scum seems to have it in for him, chasing him round Greggs and Primark, but the call for him to be dropped from the England team is a bit stupid.


He said his father was shot dead when he was two so he has a tattoo of a gun? Like you do. I just thing he's a tw*t.

Kinda like the children of holocaust victims having Auchwitz tattoos..

He says it represents his shooting leg, but it comes across as a really dumb move.


I had a cousin who was murdered. His kids don't have a tattoo of the murder weapon. Maybe likkle Raheem likes gangsta rap too much.

As for holocaust victims, they don't have a tattoo of a gas chamber

_________________
Image

Image

"I may have laughed last, but I'm laughing the longest and loudest." Tabby Cat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Raheem Sterling
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
Odin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 18905
Location: Valhöll
Stories coming out of Manchester, Sterling’s agent, Ady Ward, who made no friends on Merseyside, following his ridiculous wage demands, is at it again.

City have been told that he’s the best homegrown talent in the squad and he deserves the highest salary City can pay.... which, let’s face it, isn’t insubstantial.

It also seems that Sterling has no real love for the club and would head to the capital, according to close friends of the player... No shock there, then!!

_________________
Don't like me... that's a shame

I'll need a moment to recover from the tragedy..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 13 of 13
 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage


Templatesdragon  styles collection